Tormentor 0.05% gel bait is a public health insecticide used in the successful extermination and control of all types of roach species.
Fipronil 0.005G/KG Mode of Action
Fipronil interrupts activities in an insects’ central nervous system by hindering the transmission of chloride ions through the GABA receptor. This results in the insects’ muscles and nerves overexcitement and ultimate death.
Correct Application Rate of Tormentor 0.05%
For every 1square meter surface apply at least 2-3spots. Depending on the infestation level, you can increase the spot number to 5spots for every square meter. A spot size of just about 5mm diameter is highly recommended.
How to Apply Tormentor 0.05%
Target the places where roaches frequent and within their hiding spots. Apply tormentor as guided above for the best extermination results. Cockroaches prefer to hide in darker, warmer, and damp places.
A single treatment on infested surfaces using tormentor 0.05% gives rapid and highly efficient cockroach control results. Re-apply the insecticide after 60days to exterminate all small cockroaches that might have hatched recently.
- German Cockroach
- Oriental cockroach
- American cockroach
Where Can I Apply Tormentor 0.05%
- Domestic and residential places
- Storage houses
- Schools and colleges
- Food-based establishments,
- Commercial premises and offices
- Daycares and nursing homes
- Health facilities
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Electronics and computers.
What is the Importance of using Tormentor 0.05%?
- It has a pleasant taste that attracts both mature and young roaches
- It has a fast insect knock-down action
- It is ready to use formulation, easy to apply, and requires no special training
- A safe bait for public use.
- Only a small dosage is required to give fast and efficient cockroach control results.
- Does not stain and has no odor.
- It has a strong ‘Transfer effect’ that spreads to all hard-to-reach areas, thus, exterminating the entire cockroach infestation.