Snake RPL Fixer is a powerful reptilicide especially designed to repel and eliminate/kill every poisonous snake that may be hiding in your compound, yard, garden, or home. It has a pleasing fragrance that attracts snakes while weakening their respiratory system, consequently, killing them fast within their hide-outs.
Active Ingredient in Snake RPL Fixer
- Am-Sulp -0.02%
How to Use Snake Fix Correctly?
- Carefully identify places that may be harboring snakes.
- Scoop an appropriate amount of Snake Fix using a spatula and apply around these areas. Note: keep the product dry during application.
- Nearby snakes and invading reptiles will be lured by the pleasant scent being emitted by Snake Fix, consequently, weakening their respiratory system and causing their instant death.
- Use just-about fifty grams of Snake Fix in openings where there may be reptile activities.
Places to Use Snake Fix
- Protect your poultry farm from snakes that feed on eggs.
- Safeguard your pineapple, maize, fruit, and sugarcane plants during the seed detasseling period.
- Protects fish against snakes that feed on their eggs.
- Keeps reptile population at a minimum.
- 250g containers
Caution Tips for Using Snake Fix
- Ensure you thoroughly wash your hands with running water after use.
- Avoid eating, smoking, or drinking when applying Snake Fix.
- Keep the product clean and safe. Do not combine with other chemicals.
- Get rid of empty containers by burying them deep into the soil or destroy them by burning them.
- Snake Fix is eco-friendly and does not pose danger to domestic life, aquatic life, or birds.
- Strictly note that this is not a pest control chemical.