Ransom 600WP is an enhanced, powerful, and systemic contact fungicide with preventive and curative actions on a wide range of diseases especially rusts and powdery mildew on agricultural crops.
Carbendazim 570g/Kg +Triadimefon 30g/Kg
Mode of Action
Carbendazim is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide and a metabolite of benomyl which acts by inhibiting the development of fungi by interfering with cell division.
Triadimefon affects the functions of cellular membranes in fungi.
Early & Late blight
The normal recommended rate is 15g/20L of water or 750g/ha.
Comes in 10 g, 30 g, 100 g, 250 g, and 1 kg package size
Recommended Application Technique
Use as a foliar spray, ensure full foliar coverage for excellent control.
Apply when weather conditions favor disease development or at the onset of disease. Repeat applications with 7-14 day intervals.
Key benefits of using Ransom 600WP
- Offers enhanced systemic and contact action when applied
- • Even distribution within the plant anti-rain wash off
- • Gives long-lasting protection with high cost-effectiveness
- • Enhanced and effective broad-spectrum solution on pathogens
- • Excellent application safety ensured
- Easy to mix and use
- Non-phototoxic when used as required.
- Compatible with mostly used pesticides and foliar fertilizers.
The re-entry period is after the applied fungicide has completely dried. Always use personal protective equipment when applying the mixture.