Pyramid 700WP is a systemic and contact fungicide with a protective and curative activity against a wide range of diseases especially angular leaf spot, downy mildew, early and late blight in various agricultural crops. It is rapidly absorbed by leaves and roots with both acropetal and basipetal translocation.
Fosetyl-aluminum 300g/Kg + Mancozeb 400g/Kg
Mode of Action
- Fosetyl-aluminum is a systemic fungicide which is rapidly absorbed through the plant leaves or roots, with translocation both acropetally and basipetally and acts by inhibiting germination of spores or by blocking development of mycelium and sporulation.
- Mancozeb reacts with, and inactivates, the sulfhydryl groups of amino acids and enzymes of fungal cell, resulting in disruption of lipid metabolism, respiration and production of adenosine triphosphate.
Rate of Application
Use 2.5-3 kg of pyramid 700WP per ha or 2.5-3 g per litre of water
- Downy mildew
- Angular leaf spot
- Damping off
- Early &
- Late blights
Recommended Application Technique
Apply by foliar spraying or through fertigation, ensuring adequate coverage of the crop foliage whenever spraying.
As a preventive treatment
Two treatments on 10-day intervals per month throughout the infection period.
As a curative treatment
Apply at first signs of disease infestation as a full cover spray.
PYRAMID 700WP is compatible with commonly used pesticides and foliar fertilizers. We always advise a physical compatibility test before mixing commercial quantities or spraying a large area.
Apply 700WP when weather conditions favour disease development or as first signs of disease infestation are seen. Repeat application every 10 days.
Do not apply on heavily windy days or when expecting rainfall within one hour.
Apply 700WP on crops foliage that are actively growing for good uptake.
Key benefits of using Pyramid 700WP
- Enhanced systemic and contact activity against pathogens.
- Helps in improving yield and crop profitability
- Evenly distributed within the plant.
- Provides Protective, curative and eradicative action on crops.
- Long lasting protection with highly cost effectiveness
- Excellent compatibility with mostly used pesticides and foliar fertilizers
Non- phytotoxic when used as recommended.
DO NOT enter treated areas during the restricted-entry interval of 12 hours. When entry is necessary before drying of spray deposits, proper protective gears should be used.
Precautions and safety handling
- Incase of ingestion; Do not induce vomiting, rinse mouth and drink plenty of clean water and call a physician.
- Wear full protective gear when handling this product.
- Dispose off packaging and this product correctly away from water sources.
- Keep out of reach of children, animals and uninformed people.
- Keep this product sealed in a well ventilated and dry area.
Appearance; Pale yellow powder
Bulk density; 0.4-0.45g/ml
PH value ;6-8
Water content ;2.0 Max
Wettability ; completely wet after a minute of stirring
Explosive properties :non-explosive
Oxidising agent :non-oxidising