Plant Soul is a Zinc phosphide-based solution, a fundamental element in enzymatic processes in crops such as; synthesis of tryptophan, formation of starch, antioxidant effects, and enhancing the natural defense system of plants with fungal effect against infections in agricultural crops.
Phosphorus (P2O5): 378 g/L + Zinc (Zn) 108 g/L
Mode of Action
Plant Soul corrects zinc and phosphorus deficiencies in crops.
Rate of Application
1-2 L (1- 2 ml per liter of water
100 ml, 250 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 20L
Vegetables; Tomatoes, Capsicums, Potatoes, Peas, Beans
Fruit Trees; Apple, Avocado, Grape, Banana, Pawpaw, Passion
Fruit; Orange, Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple, Melon,
Ornamentals Roses; Carnation, Hypericum
Coffee, Cereals, Tobacco
Amazing Benefits Of PLANT SOUL
- Enhances root development.
- Corrects and prevents zinc deficiencies in crops.
- Boosts the natural defense system of crops by stimulating activity against fungal infections.
- Plays a key role in crops as a structural constituent such as; growth metabolism and carbohydrate metabolism in photosynthesis and conversion of sugars.
- Stimulates flowering, pollen formation, and seed production, while promoting the quality of fruit, vegetable, and grains.
- Promotes early root formation, growth, and early maturation of fruit and grain.
PLANT SOUL is best used in foliar and drench applications.
Plant Soul can be applied to all types of crops during periods of active growth to have a good distribution and when environmental conditions are favorable to fungal growth.
As a foliar spray, Plant Soul should be applied between 1-3 applications per crop cycle
As a soil drench, Plant Soul should be applied between 2-4 applications per crop cycle.
After use, properly rinse before disposing of the containers.
Crush empty containers and dispose of them in a safe designated area away from water sources, the empty containers should Not be re-used.
PLANT SOUL Should be stored closed in the original container in a cool and well-ventilated area. Always Keep out of the reach of children.