Metro 200Sc is a strong termiticide with active ingredient Imidacloprid 200g/l. It is very efficient in the extermination of subterranean termites in wooden surfaces and forestry.
Active Ingredient in Metro 200Sc
Mode of Action
Imidacloprid works through contact and ingestion action. It interferes with postsynaptic nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in an insects’ central nervous system.
- It has a fast knock-down effect and long residual action, hence providing long-term protection against termite infestations.
- It has a unique property of linking tightly with the treated soil, thus remaining effective for a long time after treatment.
- It eliminates all stubborn termites by spreading deadly soil-borne diseases within the entire colony.
Features and Specifications
- Its’ presence is undetectable by termites.
- It has no smell.
- It does not leave stains on treated surfaces as it is colorless.
Metro 200Sc Packaging
Which is the Correct Mode of Applying Metro 200Sc?
Pre-Construction– Prepare a solution of 125ml Metro 200Sc mixed into 100L of water. Blend well and linearly apply 5L/M of the solution to the service tunnels and building foundations while ensuring complete treatment alongside the foundation walls. Treat sewerage drainage, water pipes, and electric cables within the building in their full length.
Existing Infestation– Prepare a treatment solution of 10ml Metro 200 Sc mixed into 5L of water. Treat all termite mounds existing within 45M of the structures’ foundation. When treating the mound, carefully eliminate its top-most part and pour 5l of the solution into the mound.
Wooden Fencing, Timber, and poles– Prepare a treatment solution of 65Ml Metro 200Sc mixed into 50L of water. Use 0.25L of the solution to treat every square meter as follows:
Preventive– Dip the building materials into the treatment solution or brush them generously with the solution.
Curative- Uniformly cover the affected structures or bamboo fixtures.
Tree Plantations and beds– Use as a soil drench in the nursery beds and treat the entire tree base area.
Why Should You Use Metro 200Sc?
- It is highly effective and gives a fast, long residue action for continued protection against termites.
- Termites do not notice its presence as it has no smell and it is non-repellent. They unknowingly walk through it, groom, and take it back to the rest of the colony for complete extermination.
- It does not stain and kills termites fast.