This is a public health insecticide used in the successful control of household pests, including roaches, and ants.
Mode of Action
Deltamethrin is effective through both contact and ingestion action. It easily penetrates through the insects’ cuticle where it hinders activities in its’ central nervous system. This results in hyperexcitation, dehydration, and eventual insect death.
How to Use Insecticide Chalk Correctly?
- Use the chalk at night to get the best results.
- Identify the places where the insects frequent, their hiding spots, and pathways. Along these places, draw a suitable number of parallel lines each 2-3 cm apart. The chalk kills the insects rapidly upon contact and ingestion.
- Draw 2-3cirles strategically around the cabinets’ feet and any other insect-infested areas like around the garbage pile.
- Insecticide chalk is safe for use at home, non-pollutant, and non-toxic to humans, pets, and animals.
- If need be, you can cut the chalk into smaller pieces. Ensure to draw generously while leaving traces of chalk powder for the best results.
Note: Wash your hands with running water after using insecticide chalk.
Where can I use insecticide chalk?
- Residential, commercial, and domestic premises
- Recreational centers
- Nursing homes and daycares
- Schools and colleges
- Food-based establishments
- Garages and vehicles.
Why Should I use Insecticide Chalk?
- It is an economical way of pest control
- Insecticide chalk controls more than one type of pest.
- Has a fast insect knock-down effect.
- It is simple to use and requires no special training.