I-Clipse 100CS is a highly efficient insecticide used for indoor residual spraying to control common household pests, including roaches, houseflies, and mosquitoes.
Mode of Action
Lambda-cyhalothrin is effective through contact and ingestion action. It kills insects rapidly by disrupting and poisoning the insects’ central nervous system. Upon poisoning, the nerve cells in the insect’s body become hyperexcited, translating to paralysis and ultimate death.
The Correct Application Rate of 1-Clipse 100CS
- Measure 7.5ml of I-Clipse and dilute it in 0.5L of water.
- Measure 37.5ml of I-Clipse and dilute it in 4-5Ltrs of water.
I-Clipse Features and Specifications
- A liquid formulation that is simple to prepare, apply and rinse out.
- Has a minimal odor when applied.
- Does not stain surfaces after application.
- It is availed as a unit dose (pump charge) to enhance correct dosing
- It is light for easy storage and transportation.
What are the Advantages of Using I-Clipse 100CS?
- Particularly efficient in the extermination and control of malaria-causing mosquitoes, and other invading pests.
- Gives continued residual protection against malaria mosquitoes for more than 3 months.
- Only a small dosage is required to give effective results.
- Safe for domestic use and public health.
- Highly efficient on a huge variety of surfaces.
- A cost-effective method of controlling a wide range of insects.