GOLD CHANCE MULTI SUPER K
Gold Chance Multi Super K is a fully water-soluble NPK fertilizer designed for early crop establishment/ growth stages in a wide range of agricultural crops including vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, and lawns.
Contains Nitrogen(as N)=13.3%,Nitric Nitrogen (Water Soluble as N-NO3)=12.9%, Ammonium Nitrogen (as N-NH4)=0.4%,Water Soluble Phosphorus (as P2O5)=2.0%(P=0.9%),Water Soluble Potassium (as K2O)=44.2%(K=36.5%).
NPK 14:28:18 + MgO + TE
(N=14%, P2O5 =28%, K2O=18%, MgO=0.16%, Iron=360 ppM, Manganese=195 ppM, Zinc=30 ppM, Copper=14 ppM, Molybdenum (Molybdate form)=10 ppM)
Mode of Action
Multi Super K is in the form of Nitrate (NO ), which is the preferred form of N by the plant.
Potassium is necessary for the formation of sugars and starch, It is also required for the maintenance of the plant turgidity and translocation of photosynthesis to the plant.
Gold Chance Multi Super K increases photosynthesis and agricultural yields.
Can be applied in the following ways;
- Foliar application
- Drenching on roots.
Rate Of Application
Use 2-3 kg per ha/5gper liter of water in foliar application
Use 10kg per ha in fertigation.
Concentrate most of the sprays throughout the crop ﬂowering and fruiting period and spray at an interval of 2 weeks.
For tuber crops, spray after initiation coincides with ﬂowering. In case of larger area treatment, remember to always conduct a possible case of side effects of phytotoxicity by spraying on a few selected first.
Usually packed in 250 g, 500 g, 1 Kg, 25 Kg
Benefits of Using Gold Chance Multi Super K
- A superior fertilizer provides nutrients needed by crops during flowering and fruiting.
- Gold Chance Multi Super K contains hormones that make the crop grow faster.
- Improves flower and fruit quality making them big and healthy.
- Available at an affordable price in the nearest agro vet and market.
- Can be applied in the form of a foliar spray, drip, and side dressing.
- Gold Chance contains nitrate which improves the absorption of Potassium for more flowers and large healthy fruits.
- Ensures rapid rooting and facilitates balanced plant growth.
- Corrects and prevents deficiencies of NPK and microelements.
Ornamentals & home gardens (Flower beds, pot plants, Lawns,
Gold Chance Super Start is compatible with most agrichemicals. However, it is always advisable to test for compatibility on a small scale before large-scale tank mixing and use of this product.
Do not mix Gold Chance with calcium nitrate.
Apply GOLD CHANCE during the early growth stage of the crop due to its higher Phosphorus ratio. Repeat after every 10-14 days or as necessary when there are signs of nutrient deficiency.
Keep Gold Chance in moderate temperature and dry conditions.