Keep snap traps and block baits safe from contamination by moisture, dirt, pets, or children with this economic Econo Bait Station. This rat-sized tamper-proof station is highly versatile and exterminates rodent infestations both indoors and outdoors effectively. It can be transformed into an efficient mechanical trap using T-Rex and Mini-Rex snap traps that are bought independently. It also houses the Liquid Bait Station which is also purchased separately.
- Economic, rat-sized, and tamper-proof Bait Station
- It is highly versatile as you can quickly transform it into a mechanical trap.
- Has block bait securing rods.
- It can easily be opened and locked with the provided Tomcat’s Universal Key.
- It is available in brown as well. (product code TPL00267)
Econo Bait Station packaging Size
Availed as a ten-pack
Bait Stations, Rodent Control
Where To Use Econo Bait Station?
- Education premises
- Hotels and restaurants
- Nursing homes
- Business premises and offices
- Domestic and residential premises
- Poultry farms and gardens
- Any other rodent-infested place
How To Use Econo Bait Station?
Before handling any Bait Stations, ensure you wear protective hand gloves to keep off the human scent on the station. Always do a thorough inspection of your premises to ascertain the level and type of infestation you are exterminating.
- Unlock the bait station using the provided key
- Carefully secure the block baits in the provided metal rods. Securing the baits ensures the rodents do not carry them away to another unsafe location.
- Once the station is ready, close the lid and set it along the walls and places where rodents frequent.
Inspect the station as often to notice any trapped rodents or see an eaten bait. If the baits remain untouched for some time, consider changing the location, and always replace the eaten baits to exterminate the infestation more effectively.
5 Benefits Of Using Econo Bait Station
- Very efficient in rodent extermination because it kills many rodents at a time
- Keeps your staff, customers, pets, and children safe from coming into contact with a poisoned block bait.
- Ensures the block baits remain fresh and safe from outdoor elements. Such block baits are more appealing and able to attract and kill more rodents for a long time.
- The Bait Station can withstand harsh weather effects.
- You can easily change the location of the station to control rodents more effectively.