Catapult 480 SL is a broad-spectrum non-selective systemic herbicide for the control of postemergence broadleaf and grass weeds in non-cropped areas. Very effective for all annual perennial weeds.
Glyphosate isopropylamine salt 480 g/L
Comes in 200 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L
Catapult Application Rate
Apply 10-15 ml per liter of water
Young broadleaf weeds
Rate of Application
4 L/ha in 200 liters of water or 10-15 ml per liter of water
It is recommended not to apply Catapult on weeds that are under poor conditions like drought, heavily covered with dust, mowed, grazed, or cut, and have not grown to the required stage of treatment. allowed to re-grow to the recommended stage for treatment. It reduces the effect on disease and weed control.
One should Not enter the treated areas during the restricted 12 hours set after treatment, if need be, one should wear a cotton overall buttoned to the neck and all other protective gear which should be washed after every use.
Benefits of using Catapult 480 SL
- Catapult is recommended for soil conservation as it’s readily degradable by soil microbes.
- Has a low application rate of 200ml/20L of water.
- Targeting a wide range of weeds is very important in the production of fruits, vegetables, and maize during land preparation.
- Effective in managing notorious and invasive weeds.
- Useful in integrated pest management by reducing soil erosion.
- Can be used in no-till and low till farming.
- A powerful systemic herbicide and crop desiccant.
- Has instant action on weeds.
Reasons to get Catapult 480Sl from our stores.
- We are a licensed store that guarantees genuine and authentic Catapult 480 SL
- It is available at a reasonable price that has been customized to meet your budget.
- You are our central focus and we are determined to ensure you live comfortably by delivering our products to your doorstep.
- We care about you hence the non-obligatory quotes offered after listening to you.