Rodent extermination is much simpler, safer, and more efficient with this CardBoard Rodent Bait Station that provides extra bait protection and resistance to harsh weather effects.
- It is simple to assemble.
- It can easily be disposed of in times of quick clean-up
CardBoard Rodent Bait Station Packaging
Bait Station, Rodent Control
Where To Use CardBoard Rodent Bait Station Packaging?
This tamper-resistant bait station is recommended for use indoors and in sensitive areas like;
- Around the kitchen sink
- Near the garage
- Basement area
- Behind home appliances like the washer
- Office buildings
- School premises
- Nursing homes and hospitals
How To Use CardBoard Rodent Bait Station Packaging?
- Always wear protective hand gloves before touching or inspecting any Bait Station to ensure your scent is not left on the station since human scents keep rodents away.
- Open the station and fix the bait inside. You can also put a glue board or any suitable rat trap in the center of the station to eliminate rodent infestations.
- Carefully close the station and pop-open the entrance/exit hole before positioning it in the infested areas. Consider areas with more rodent activity like along the back walls.
- Keep monitoring the station to see any eaten bait or any trapped rodents.
What Are The Benefits Of Using CardBoard Rodent Bait Station?
- Safeguards the bait from contamination by dust, moisture, pests, and children. Thus, the bait remains acceptable to rodents.
- It is safe for use at home because the potentially poisonous bait is protected from reach by children, pets, and non-target animals.
- You can quickly inspect to confirm if rodents are feeding on the bait.
- It is very effective, lightweight, and well-build
- It comes at a reasonable cost designed to give you value for your money.