Aquawet is an industrial wetter, spreader, and stickler that boosts spray retention on plants. It is harmonious with many agricultural chemicals and helps plants to achieve a uniform spread of the applied chemicals in all seasons. Use this product to avoid chemical wash off on plants by rainwater and irrigation water.
Use Aquawet 15SL to enhance spray retention on the plant layers and increase spray spread over plant leaves and vegetation.
What Are The Benefits of Using Aquawet 15 SL?
- Boosts the reservation of spray on plants
- Increases spray wetting qualities by lowering the surface tension of the spray mixture.
- It is harmonious with many agricultural chemicals.
- Increases the effectiveness of pesticides and fertilizers by enhancing their ability to spread over plant foliage.
- Its sticker properties make it very vital on plants. In the wet seasons, it avoids chemical wash off by rainwater or irrigation water.
- It helps plants to achieve a homogeneous spread of the applied chemicals in all seasons.
The Correct Application Rate of Aquawet 15SL
- Fungicides: 10-20ml per every 40litres of spraying water. (5-10ml of Aquawet 15SL/20litres of water)
- Insecticides: 20-30ml per every 40litres of spraying water. (10-15ml of Aquawet 15SL/20litres of water)
- Herbicides: 40-50ml per every 40litres of spray water. (20-25ml of Aquawet 15SL /20litres of water)
Note: Read product labeling before use.
Warning: Excessive use beyond the advised chemical dosage can cause crop scotching.