AGROMINE 860SL is a broad spectrum selective systemic herbicide for the effective control of post-emergence broadleaf weeds in maize, rice, and wheat fields and non-cropped areas like lawns.
2,4-D Amine 860 g/L salt
Mode Of Action
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) is a synthetic auxin (plant hormone) that is absorbed through the leaves and is translocated to the meristems of the target weeds which causes excessive hormonal growth thereby killing the weeds.
Available in 1 L, 5 L, 20
Rate of Application
Use 2L/ha in 150 litres of water /13.5 ml per liter of water. Apply 2-4 days after planting or any time after 2 leaf stages but before the maize is 30cm high.
Use 2L/ha in 150 litres of water or 13.5 ml per litre of water. Apply before the booting stage approximately 4-7 weeks after germination.
Use 2.5-3 L/ha in 150 litres of water/16.5-20 ml per liter of water. Apply after 5-6 leaves have developed but before the piping stage.
Use 2L/ha/150 liters in water or 13.3ml per liter of water. Apply any time after grasses are established.
Apply AGROMINE 860SL by direct spraying ensuring adequate coverage of plant foliage for effective control.
Benefits of Using Agromine 860SL
- Effective broad-spectrum selective herbicide.
- Enhanced systemic activity.
- Controls postemergence of broadleaf weeds in cereal fields like maize, rice, and wheat.
- Appropriate for both cropped & non-cropped areas.
- Easily absorbed through the leaves and translocated to the meristems of the plants.
- Promotes reliable weed control at an affordable cost.
- Promotes development of minimal/zero tillage farming.
- Excellent crop and environmental safety application.
Recommended NOT TO USE AGROMINE 860SL in a mixture with any other chemical remedy if the effect of the mixture has not been confirmed on the targeted maize, rice, wheat, or the lawn.
Do Not enter treated areas until 12 hours after spraying, when spray deposits have completely dried. If entry is necessary, full protective clothing should be put on.
Agromine 860SL PHI