Agita 10WP is a water-soluble formulation fly insecticide effective in the control of the most common household fly Musca domestica, and litter beetles. This formula contains an effective fly bait that encourages both male and female house flies to remain in treated areas and consume or come into contact with lethal doses of the product. This unique formulation affords the user up to 6 weeks of residual activity when applied as recommended.
Mode of Action
Agita 10 WG contains powerful pheromone lures, making it irresistible to flies; the bait has a lethal effect on the insects on contact and ingestion. The Active ingredient Thiamethoxam, a broad-spectrum insecticide that stops the transfer of information between nerve cells and leads to paralysis and ultimately the death of the targeted insect.
Rate of Application
Station/ tray method
Spread evenly on the tray/station on Agita 10WP to avoid leaving heaps.
Mix 10g of Agita 10WP with 10ml or 50g into 40ml of lukewarm water until a brushable paste is achieved. Apply 2 meters strips apart on the walls and ceilings where flies normally rest.
Use 10g of Agita 10WP in 200ml or 50g in 1L of lukewarm water, using a hand pump, concentrating on areas where flies are.
Apply Agita 10WP in areas where flies are mostly seen.
Lightly moisten one side of the board with eggs/cola and sprinkle particles of Agita 10WP and hang it on the areas where flies mostly congregate.
Areas to use Agita 10WP Fly Bait
- Agricultural structures like Poultry houses and barns.
- Bakeries and pastries areas.
- Around window sills and animal pens.
- Around garbage sites.
- Brush paint -on.
- Low-pressure spray.
Benefits of Using Agita 10WP fly bait
- A lethal combination of thiamethoxam and tricosene
- A combination of contact and stomach modes of action
- Dual attractants for male and female house flies
- An alternative in poultry for rotation with other insecticide classes
- Easy to use.
- Offers long-term protection.
- Safe to handlers and livestock
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using this product.
- Wear gloves during the preparation of the soluble paste to avoid contact with the skin.
- Dispose of the packaging away from children and water sources.
- Clean areas and surfaces baited before use again like tables and counters.