Actellic 25EC is a powerful insecticide, acaricide, and organophosphorus that works through the stomach, fumigant, and contact action. It is highly effective in the control of a broad variety of crops and the storage of pests.
Primiphos-Methyl 250g/l Mode of Action
Primiphos-Methyl 250g/l kills insects fast by hindering the normal transmission of nerve impulses in their nervous system; this results in the insect’s paralysis and eventual death.
- Its active ingredient, Primiphos-Methyl 250g/l, tampers with an insect’s nervous system activities to cause paralysis and eventual death.
- It has contact and stomach poison, with an intense fumigant action.
- It has an emulsifiable concentrate (EC) formulation.
Features and Specifications
- It can be used as a spray or dip treatment
- It is a non-stain treatment and does not taint sprayed grains, fruits, and horticultural crops.
- It is efficient with a short PHI/waiting period on crops near harvesting.
Actellic 25EC Packaging
Actellic 25EC Mode of Application
- Pre-treatment in Stores- Apply 100ml of actellic 25EC in 5L of water to every 50 square meters. This treatment should be applied to walls, floors, and other equipment within the store. Ensure the store is empty during the treatment process.
- Treating Bagged grains- Mix 200ml of actellic 25EC in 10L of water. Apply this solution using a knapsack sprayer to 200 square meters.
- Admixture Treatment- Prepare 20-80ml of actellic 25EC in 2-4L of water. Spray this solution to 2,000kg of grain using a proper nozzle as the grain is stored in the bins.
- Hides and Skin- Prepare 2l of actellic 25EC mixed in 100L of water. Soak the hides and skins into the solution to treat.
What are the Benefits of using Actellic 25EC?
- It is highly effective in controlling a broad range of pests in horticulture, stored grains, skins and hides, coffee, strawberries, carrots, onions, peas, lettuce, cucumber, melon, among others.
- It guarantees the nil survival of pests through contact, fumigant, and stomach action.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- It does not leave stains behind on treated products.