JAMBO CLEAN is a combination of cleaner and fertilizer for effective in removing sooty molds, honeydew, and dust from leaves surfaces maximizing light exposure for photosynthesis, nourishing crops by supplying readily available nitrogen and phosphorus, maintaining quality produce and healthier crops throughout the year by removing all other predisposing factors.
Sooty mold generally refers to several fungi species that grow on honeydew secretions and other plant surfaces.
Honeydew is the sweet stinking liquid that is excreted by plant insects as they ingest large amounts of sap from plants.
Sooty mold hinders sunlight penetration into plants thereby reducing photosynthesis while honeydew reduces cutting levels thereby affecting the quality of products and prices in the market.
Water soluble phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 8.2% + Total nitrogen 10.0% (including Ureic nitrogen 8.5% and Ammoniacal nitrogen 1.5%)
Guaranteed benefits of using Jambo Clean
- An effective combination of cleaner and fertilizer, removes sooty molds, honeydew, dust, and other contaminants as well as provides phosphorus and nitrogen to plants
- Non-phototoxic hence can be applied to all crops at any stage of the crop cycle.
- Compatible with most used pesticides and fertilizer nutrients.
- Enhances the aesthetic quality of plant and ornamental produce.
- Provides essential elements of phosphorus and nitrogen vital for improved crop yields
- Suitable for improvement of the leaf color and shine of ornamental plants shortly before they are sold as it leaves no sightable residues.
- Recommended, proven, and reliable for organic farming.
Mode of Action
Jambo Clean cleanses all sooty molds, honeydew, dust, grease, and other contaminants off leaf surface.
Nourishes crops by supplying phosphorus and nitrogen.
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L
Jambo Clean can be applied at any stage of the crop cycle and at any time with pesticides or micronutrient application, excluding plants under stress.
However, morning full-plant cover spray is recommended as it allows the effect of the product to be maximized during the heat of the day.
During hours of high isolation, avoid the application of Jambo Clean.
Jambo Clean is compatible with major commonly used agrochemicals. However, when mixing for commercial use, it is always advisable to conduct a physical compatibility test before spraying.
Non- phytotoxic when used as recommended.
- Always wear overalls, safety glasses, and impervious gloves when spraying. Thoroughly wash the contaminated clothing and other protective equipment before storage or re-use.
- Do not re-use empty containers
- Put the product or used containers far from water sources.
- Store in a closed and original container in a cool-well ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children.