Crop Gold is a powerful, organosilicon-based non-ionic wetter and spreader. Recommended for improving spray coverage, adhesion, and penetration of pesticides and foliar fertilizers to improve deposition, spreading, and foliar uptake.
Contains Polyether Modified Poly Methyl Siloxane 500 g/l
Mode of Action
Crop Gold lowers surface tension and increases droplet spread and by altering solubility relationships thus enhancing wetting, spreading, and absorption of agricultural fertilizers and other agrochemicals spray mixture.
Rate of Application
Apply 100-200 ml per ha, (2-4 ml/20 liters of water)
Ornamental; Roses, Carnation
Recommended to apply Crop Gold in spraying, should be mixed with foliar fertilizers and/or pesticides during spraying.
Use Crop Gold at any time with pesticides or fertilizer nutrients application, except to plants under stress.
Amazing Benefits of Using Gold Chance in Crop Cultivation
- Excellent wetter and spreader, it reduces pesticide droplet surface tension on plant leaf surface less than 22.0 mN/m, which is a critical point of good wetting.
- Reduce pesticide consumption by 20-30% and water consumption by 50-70% by full coverage on plant foliar surface, super penetration, preventing spraying dilution runoff from the leaf surface.
- Low application rates at a much lower cost up to 2-4 ml in 20 L of water.
- Excellent food safety and no PHI required.
- Compatible with most pesticides and fertilizer nutrients.
- Flexible application timing at any time with pesticides or fertilizer nutrients application.
- Proven and reliable wetting and spreading properties with financial return and profitability.
1 L, 20 L
Non- phytotoxic when used as recommended.
Crop Gold has no PHI concerns on all crops.
Crop Gold is compatible with major chemicals, however, it is always advisable to conduct a physical compatibility test before spraying on a large scale.