Pali 50WG is a residual insecticide that keeps you protected for many months against indoor pests like bed bugs, roaches, and mosquitoes. It is confirmed safe for indoor use by the WHO. Pali 50WG has a fast insect knock-down and is effective through direct contact and ingestion action. Use Pali 50WG to repel household invaders, and kill pests that spread fatal diseases.
Pali 50WG protects you and your loved ones against a wide range of insects from mosquitos, cockroaches, and bedbugs. It contains Deltamethrin and is therefore safe for indoor usage. It offers a long-lasting residual effect of at least five months.
Deltamethrin Mode of Action
Deltamethrin is a synthetic insecticide that is recommended by the World Health Organization as a safe indoor residual spray. It is based on natural pyrethrins that have a rapid paralysis effect on an insect’s nervous system. It kills pests through direct contact or ingestion process.
- Pali 50WP is a broad-spectrum insecticide designed to protect you against a wide range of pests.
- Its’ active ingredient deltamethrin kills insects fast upon contact and ingestion.
Features and Specifications
- Pali 50WP is a synthetic insecticide and has been recommended by WHO.
- It is safe for indoor usage.
- It is a residual spray that persists and continues to protect you against household insects for many months.
Keenly follow all the instructions on the package to rapidly eliminate:
Rate of Application
It comes packaged in 20 grams’ or 100 grams sachets. 100 grams’ sachet is used in larger areas like schools, restaurants, and office premises.
Every 10 grams of Pali 50WP are mixed in 1 liter of water.
Important Reasons why you need Pali 50 WP for Insect Control
- It gives protection from mosquitos, bedbugs, and roaches.
- Offers long residual protection for up to 5 months from the time of application
- A small dosage of Pali 50 WP gives a highly effective performance.